top of page


Frequently asked questions about the entertainment provided by acoustic wedding and party singer - CJ Wood.


Are you able to play outside?

Yes, I can play outside if there is access to power and the performance area is covered from rain. A waterproof gazebo would be fine. It is also a good idea to have an indoor space available to move the performance to in case of bad weather. 


Do you take a deposit?

I take a £50 deposit via bank transfer to confirm the booking and then the remaining amount is paid in cash on the day. 


Is your equipment PAT tested and do you have Public Liability Insurance?

Yes, certificates can be presented on request.


Can I choose the songs you play?

Yes, you are welcome to send me a list of up to 14 songs per set chosen from my song list. I will then arrange them into an order that ensures the performance will flow well. I will add any additional songs if needed. If you would like me to learn a song it is £30 per song and £30 per recording if you would like to hear it in advance. 


Do you provide music between sets?

Yes I can play background music from a laptop or phone to keep the atmosphere going during the break. If you have songs in mind, you are welcome to send me a playlist or list of requests. 


How much space do you need?

I need a performance area of 2 metres wide x 2 metres deep and 1 electrical power socket. 


How long do you take to set up?

It takes an hour to set up. This includes loading in my equipment, setting up and sound checking.  

bottom of page